Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

"Let's Face it Friday"

I'm doing a blog link through A Peek at Karen's World and today is "Let's Face it Friday," so it's time to do some facing.

If I was truly clever, I'd get a camera and take some pictures of funny faces and post that!! Unfortunately for you, the reader, I'm not nearly so clever...

Note: I should probably save this, but I was going to make a post that read "I'm actually quite creative and imaginative and... Well, that's all I can think of to say." Ha! (If I can't amuse others, at least I can amuse myself.)

I need to face the fact that I probably spend too much time reading blogs, checking to see if blogs are updated, and checking to see if my blogs are being read. I really need to spend more time writing than doing all of these things.

I do have to admit, however, that I'm learning a tremendous amount from others by doing all the reading. So I am learning, which is a good thing, but I need to focus a little more on the doing. Admittedly, follow-through is not my greatest suit. I need to work on that. (Which is to say "I need to work on working on stuff"... huh.)

That is what I'm facing today. I'd probably face a little more, but I already committed myself to a lengthy post earlier on (see below).


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this post perfectly summed up how I feel today! I keep myself so busy, but I feel like I don't do anything and I REALLY need to work on getting to work.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I spend ALL DAY at my "day job" reading blogs (good thing my day job is boring)... and not writing. But I am learning what seems like vast amounts of writing information. It's hard to keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. (All the cool kids are doing it.)