Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

A.D.D. Nation (Part... Hey, isn't it weird that we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?)

So Betty White hosted SNL this past, well, Saturday. For those who are unaware (although your average Ducks Out Of A Row reader is highly-informed and generally of extreme physical attractiveness... tell your friends!), this was the result of an extensive Facebook campaign. This gets me thinking... If I got enough people on board, would they let my cat host? Maybe I'd sell it as a two-for-one package with Tweak Dog.

I am enjoying watching the Orlando Magic absolutely throttle the Atlanta Hawks. It gives me great pleasure to see the Hawks being embarrassed the way they are. The thing is, if Atlanta hadn't swept my Milwaukee Bucks, I'd probably root for them. I love cheering for the underdog... but the underdog should be the Bucks in this series. Well, that and I think Atlanta's Josh Smith is a punk.

Radiohead - I used to think I was in the "The Bends" camp, but I've been listening a lot to "OK Computer" as of late and am wondering if that is the better album. On one hand, "The Bends" sounds like a cocky, headstrong British band struck out to create the perfect rock record, and then nailed it. On the other hand, "OK Computer" is such a unique, otherworldy album. Suffice it to say, I can't claim either as my single favorite Radiohead disc. Perhaps I'll have to dub them co-favorites...

Yes, I'm having fun with bold today. Thanks for asking!

Next topic: Thirst quenchers. I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Of course, I'm not "The Most Interesting Man in the World." Hopefully I will one day crack the top-ten, though!! Stay thirsty, my readers!

Beer actually doesn't quench my thirst. Please disregard the previous paragraph. I actually usually prefer water. Given that most people opt for soda or juice, perhaps that makes me a little interesting? Just a bit? No? Shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. (All the cool kids are doing it.)