Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Travesties - Great and Small, Vol. 3

This one is for my millions of A.D.D. fans out there... Okay, that should be "fans who have A.D.D." If you are a fan of A.D.D., Ducks Out Of A Row might not be the right place for you. Or it might. I suppose I can't really make that call for you. Anyhow, welcome!

It is an absolute travesty that I was not able to get around to writing my second post yesterday. I know that I began the series with a commitment to one per day, but I really thought I'd be able to get the other one out yesterday. I shouldn't have mentioned it until the second one was actually up...

Mea culpa, folks. I'll try to write the one I intended to write yesterday today... much later today.

Anyhow, I'm sorry about that gentle readers! Much like Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon, I'll try to do better next time. Good night, Canada!

Bonus "reader points" go out to anyone who picked up on the references in the previous paragraph. Don't forget to keep track of those points and there will probably be a prize. Well, let's turn that "probably" into "possibly, but I wouldn't really count on it."

Ah, just read the previous section with the modification and it totally works as it should. Bonus "writer points" are cordially awarded to me!!

This whole post is a travesty...

2 comments:

  1. Travesty or not, what happened to the second post of the day? Not that I'm really scolding or anything...these things can be a righteous pain to keep up with and still lead a fully functioning life. Sadly, I am also leaving with no reader points...even after a quick google search to see what I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, the other post had started to get really heavy (well, not physically) when I was writing it, so I backed off. If I'm going to tackle that particular topic, I need to approach it differently...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. (All the cool kids are doing it.)