Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Teaser post

Alright, here's the deal, folks. Today's post, which is currently being drafted, has already crossed 651 words... and I still have a bunch to say.

I realize that not everyone wants, or doesn't have time, etc., to read that much. So, to appease both those who do and those who don't, I'm making two posts today. The first post has a chunk from the second one and is much shorter.

Feel free to read either, both or neither. But, in all fairness, you're already this far -- and this IS that "first post" -- so maybe reading a little more of this one will be better than the "neither" option. It's entirely your choice, though, and I just wanted to let you know.

Here we go:

When you get down to it, I'm really just a guy trying to figure this world out. Some of it I already have down: a sincere "I'm sorry" is invaluable; don't stare a strange dog in the eyes; the New York Yankees are evil, etc.

Some of it I'm still learning.

I recently learned, during an excursion at Target, that one brand of cat food maker (I think it's Fancy Feast, but could very well be wrong about that...) makes "appetizers" for cats.

Yes, you read that correctly.

Do cats know that appetizers are even option? Is this something my little cat has been craving, but I've been unknowingly negligent towards providing? Have all her dining experiences been completely ruined by my ignorance of cat appetizers?

This is a strange world.

1 comment:

  1. I'd think that appetizer, snack, dessert, random rodent/bug or what ever else your cat ate that was NOT their normal food could just be lumped into one big category called "BONUS." But that's obviously why I'm not in marketing...too much out of the cat bowl thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. (All the cool kids are doing it.)